Visit the College of Art & Design
The best way to experience the College of Art & Design is to see if for yourself. We encourage interested students to visit the campus and meet the director or chair of your program of interest.
Tours can be arranged by contacting your program(s) of interest via the contact information below. Administrators within those departments are eager to assist you in coordinating your visit.
|School of Architecture
|School of Interior Design
|School of Art
|Robert Reich School of Landscape Architecture
LSU offers many opportunities for prospective students to experience campus life, as well, both onsite and online. Many students will join a campus tour in the morning and schedule a visit with the college in the afternoon or the reverse. Campus tours are offered daily and a virtual tour is available. Visit LSU Undergraduate Admissions for more information.
Campus Map + Directions
LSU welcomes more than one million visitors every year, and most of those visitors arrive via the interstate system. The directions below offer the easiest routes to the campus from the interstate. We recommend that you stop by the Visitor Information Center to obtain detailed campus directions, a parking permit, and parking instructions upon your arrival. The Visitors Information Center is located at the corner of Highland Road and Dalrymple Drive.
From Interstate 10
- Exit at Nicholson Drive/Highland Road (Exit 155A).
- Take Highland Road to Dalrymple Drive (about 1.4 miles).
- Exit at Dalrymple Drive (Exit 156B).
- Both eastbound and westbound traffic will take a right onto Dalrymple Drive from the off-ramp.
- Take Dalrymple Drive to Highland Road (about 0.5 mile).
- Exit at Acadian Thruway (Exit 157B).
- Eastbound traffic will take a right onto Acadian Thruway; westbound traffic will take a left.
- Take Acadian Thruway (which becomes Stanford Avenue and then LSU Avenue) to Highland Road.
- Take a right onto Highland Road.
- Take Highland Road to Dalrymple Drive (about 1.8 miles).