Connect + Share with College of Art & Design Alumni
You can learn about and connect with College of Art & Design alumni via:
- Facebook: facebook.com/lsucoad
- Twitter: twitter.com/lsucoad; @lsucoad
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/lsucoad
- Instagram: @lsuartanddesign
- Quad Mail, the College of Art & Design monthly e-newsletter
- College of Art & Design publications
More Ways to Keep Connected
- Feeling out of the loop? Update your contact information by submitting an update.
- Brush up on your reading. Receive issues of Quad: The College of Art & Design Alumni Magazine in the mail and read back issues of college publications online.
- Stay in touch. Subscribe to Quad Mail, the College of Art & Design monthly e-newsletter, and receive up-to-date information about what our alumni, faculty, and students are doing. Subscribers will receive alumni event invitations and more.
- Exhibiting work, received a promotion, or starting a new job? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share personal and professional news about what you’ve been up to in Quad Mail, our monthly e-newsletter.
- Exchange/seek professional opportunities and advice as part of the College of Art & Design LinkedIn group.
- Looking to hire or seeking employment opportunities? Check out and share job & internship opportunities on design.lsu.edu.
- Follow us on Facebook. Alumni can follow the College of Art & Design, the School of Art, the School of Architecture, the School of Interior Design, and the Robert Reich School of Landscape Architecture on Facebook.
- Become a resource for our current students. Submit an update to be listed in the alumni section of this website. Help us show current and prospective students what our alumni are doing.
- Engage. Donate your time. Attend final reviews and interact with current students. Become a contact for our students when they visit your city. Set up tours at your firm. Notify us of your interests and discover more ways to engage at design.lsu.edu/alumni/engage.
- Participate in Art & Design Networking Day, organized by LSU Career Services each spring.
- Support the College of Art & Design. It helps current students, and it really matters. Give now.