Do you have something to share with the next generation of design professionals?
The College of Art & Design offers a number of ways for experts and alumni to interact and connect with the next generation of art and design professionals. For example, you may be interested in:
- inviting students to visit a job site,
- leading a tour of your office,
- instructing a workshop on a particular topic,
- participating in formal and informal critiques,
- giving an in-class talk on a subject in which you excel,
- presenting a lecture to a large group or in studio, or
- mentoring a student, one on one.
Whatever your area of interest or expertise, it is our mission to expand our students’ educational and career opportunities and help them learn and grow. Connecting with inspiring professionals who can offer guidance and advice as they make the transition from college to the real world is an invaluable experience. Large or small, your participation and influence makes a difference and enhances the education of our students.
If you would like to engage, fill out the form below and attach a copy of your CV or resume highlighting your credentials. If you are interested in engaging with the School of Art as part of their Visiting Artists & Scholars program, visit art.lsu.edu/about/visiting-artists.
Learn about the Tiger Recruitment Network, a group of dedicated alumni who volunteer their time to help with LSU’s recruiting efforts.